I follow a comprehensive Standards of Practice, which ensures that you receive a detailed and accurate home inspection. I also abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts your interests first and protects your rights as a consumer.
I understand first-hand how stressful a real estate transaction can be. Whether you’re buying or building a new home, selling the one you’re in, or purchasing an investment property, let Watchdog Home Inspections give you the peace of mind you deserve to make the right choice for your family’s future.
Licenses and Training
- Illinois-Licensed Home Inspector #450.011350
- Trained and certified by InterNACHI
- Illinois-Licensed Plumber #058-164229
- Illinois-Licensed EPA CCDI Inspector #4571
- 20 years’ experience in residential construction and remodeling
- 5-year union apprenticeship certified by the State of Illinois
Certifications acquired through home inspector training from InterNACHI